We have worked with Wesleyan for 12 years and in that time have provided a constant service in digital and marketing comms work.
Digital Project Delivery.
Our role is to support the efforts of Wesleyan’s digital team and help them to deliver against the broader strategy for the company, whilst keeping customers very much at the heart of all user experience developments.
During this time we have carried out a number of high profile projects:
- CX,UX design and build of Wesleyan UK (and its subsequent support and maintenance)
- CX,UX design and build of My Wesleyan (and its subsequent support and maintenance)
- CX,UX design and build of My Wesleyan App (and its subsequent support and maintenance)
- CX,UX design and build of Wesleyan’s career site (and its subsequent support and maintenance)
- CX,UX design and build for ISA’s direct.
- Re-design of all Digital Assets at re-brand launch
- Income Protection re-launch concept, content and communication campaign
- Investment re-launch and creation of the Investment Hub within .co.uk
We have also supported marketing with several campaigns and presentations that spans all of the segments (Doctors, Dentists, Teachers and Lawyers) as well as assisting in strategic ideas and sales play for the PR team, Students and the Maggie McGee microsite for charity.
My Wesleyan APP
Wesleyan income protection website
Wesleyan investment hub
Customer acquisition programme
My Wesleyan website
Wesleyan report and accounts
Wesleyan student hub
Origin is and always has been an extension of our Digital Team here at Wesleyan rather than ‘just a supplier’. They go above and beyond to deliver and never compromise on quality.
Noreen McCaughey - Digital UX and Propositions Manager